A membership with Bigger Better Brains is the easiest way to start educating yourself and your community on the many ways music learning impacts brain development.
Membership ensures you receive the latest neuromusical research and supporting content direct to your inbox. Best of all, the research and findings are unpacked by Dr Anita Collins in language specifically for teachers and not clinical researchers. It is easy to understand, practical and will build your confidence to make change in your class, school, teaching practice and community.
Quotable Research & Infographics
Monthly membership will give you exclusive access to –
- Professional readings and short research summaries on neuromusical research written by Dr Anita Collins. These are an excellent explanation of the cognitive benefits of music education in all areas of learning including literacy, numeracy, executive function and learning difficulties.
- Teaching reflections and video specifically designed to help you implement positive change in your teaching. The reflections are accredited for self-paced professional development.
- Quotable research and infographics to share in your classroom, school or social media community.
- Ready-to-go PowerPoints filled with noted to help you present confidently to school leaders or parents about the benefits of music learning for students/children.
- Confidence to be an advocate for music and music programs with students, parents and school leadership.
A BBB membership provides support, resources and professional development.