What type of information do we collect? We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We only collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications and job title); payment details (including credit card information) to achieve our service of delivery of goods to you. How do we collect your information? When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address and job title. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only. We only ask for your job title for our own marketing purposes. Why do we collect this information? We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.